This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Over all8 to10years of ETLexperiencein IT industry with tools such as Informatica and Informatica Life Cycle Management
* Experience with Oracle Exadata DB's including performance tuning and execution of explain plans
* Experience with Metadata Manager and perform the INFA Admin tasks
* Strong in understating business requirement and technical execute them with a plan as per planned time lines.
* With good knowledge in Data warehouse concepts
* Good knowledge on OS level like LINUX, UNIX, WINDOWS
* Experience with INFA Client and Server setup configuration details like Database and ETL tool setup.
* Estimation & Capacity planning for development work
* Experience with parameter tunings in Servers based on configuration details
* Sound knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL
* Strong ETL tool knowledge in executing simple, medium and complex logics with minimum transformations with best performance
* Shell scripting and Scheduling Tools including CTRL-M
* Sound knowledge andexperience with Informatica Power Centre9.x or higher
* PowerExchange (PWX) in One or more of the following: JMS/MSMQ/TIBCO/Websphere MQ/WebMethods Broker
* Powercenter v9.1 or above
* XML/Complex XML Processing and related technologies (XSD/Xpath)
* Informatica B2B (Data Transformation Studio
* PowerCenter Unstructured Data Option (UDO)
**** Added bonus to have experience in CDC (Change Data Capture)
* Sound knowledge of working with Real Time data acquisition
* Sound knowledge in performance tuning both in code and server level. Specially good in trouble shooting errors and bottle necks
* Must be able to mentor staff. Help is subordinates with technical understanding based on business requirement.
* Knowledge in Scheduling tools
* DB client tools like Toad, SQL developer etc.
* Work independently with little guidance from Lead Analyst without waiting for directions or instructions from Project Manager/Lead
* Good communication skills
* Good documentation skills