This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11424 Senior Consultant (Evergreen) (Open)
US.NE.Omaha.CampusUS.CO.Englewood.Office, US.CO.Remote, US.IL.Chicago.Office, US.OR.Remote
PS - Consulting
Our Senior Consultant position is responsible for assisting clients with understanding and optimizing CSG's product and solution functionality.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Provide consulting service for-fee to clients who need to address strategic business issues by identifying and enhance product functionality, systems, technology and operations.
* Participate in project consulting team.
* Identify issues and assist to provide possible solutions.
* Manage scope, internal/customer resources, deliverable and timelines.
* Participate in requirements gathering sessions performing gap analysis, system review, and data analysis.
* Provide billing details for timely invoicing of assigned projects.
* Assist on large-scale long-term projects.
* Develop, coordinate internal resources and track/verify implementation efforts.
* Manage indirect reports externally and internally.
* Formulate team structure, develops project strategy, and resource management throughout project.
* Work with internal departments to generate sales leads.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree - preferred in Business, Computer Science or a related filed.
* 7+ years of consulting experience in the B2B software technology or high tech industry.
* CSG Vantage experience a plus.
* Experience with CRM, Billing, Order Management definition, configuration, implementation or upgrade projects preferred.
* Possess a broad understanding of operational end-to-end solutions.
* Ability to work independently while maintaining a team relationship.
* Demonstrate effective written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Excellent project management skills and client interfacing.
* Ability to travel to customer as required.
As a CSG employee, your contributions to our success are a big advantage to the company and we believe you deserve to have a valuable selection of benefits, competitive pay and total rewards in return. Our benefits offer some important must haves plus valuable programs that let you customize your coverage to fit your needs, today and tomorrow. Our multiple recognition programs are yet another way we recognize one another for the contributions, team work, dedication, innovation and accomplishments that have enabled our growth for more than 25 years.