Senior Consultant in Project Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients manage and deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives. Our Core: Exceptional delivery for our Clients. Exceptional experience for our People. Period.
To provide our people with unparalleled opportunity to be successful, resourceful and amazed at the caliber of people you will work with and the Fortune 500 clients with whom we partner.
You: Embrace your career-don't settle.
You: Inspired. Passionate. Experienced. Worth the investment.
You: Wow us.
At Pcubed we foster a culture and environment where our consultants have the chance to contribute to their fullest potential, are provided unsurpassed delivery and development opportunities to learn and grow, feel they are able to balance work, life, job & family, where thoughts and feelings are respected, and where teamwork and helping each other is the norm and not the exception.
In testament to our culture, more than half of our joiners each year are referred from team members and colleagues. These are just a few of the reasons why Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For(tm) - join us and see for yourself.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* 10-15 years Project and Program delivery experience with clients of the Fortune 500 and other Best In Class firms
* Industry expertise: Financial Services and Banking, Regulatory, Risk Management
* SME in Project Management, AGILE EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE A PLUS
* Development of creative and dynamic solutions for client pain points-no two solutions exactly the same because no two client pains are the same.
* Unsurpassed stakeholder management and relationship building skills, influencing and negotiation skills.
* Very good communication skills
* Education and certification qualifications to support your chosen career in business consulting.
* CAPM or PMP certified, CSM a plus
* Proficiency with PM tools and software (MS Project, Project Server, Clarity, etc.)
* Very good MS Power Point and MS Excel skills
* travel up to 100%required (if needed)