- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Senior Contact Center Engineer (Remote)
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Contact Center Engineer to join our team. (Remote position combined with some travel)
Job Summary: The Senior Contact Center Engineer is a position that supports the Contact Center team. The primary activities include contact center design, ownership of contact center projects, implementing contact center solutions, and customer technical support.
* Lead Contact Center implementations
* Contact Center PreSales for qualified deals. Provide technical and consultative assistance to sales in the design of complex contact center solutions.
* Mentor other contact center team members in deployment methodology and technical best practices. Deliver new best practices to the team as they are defined.
* Assist in the development of contact center documents for presales, design, implementation, testing plans, maintenance plans, and any other contact center related customer deliverables
* Perform peer reviews of Design Documents, SOW's, and As-Built documents
* Prepare documentation for Cisco's A2Q process
* Perform peer reviews of implementations to ensure that best practices are followed during new implementations
* Perform application development for self-service IVR applications and/or call routing as needed by the contact center team
* Assist the contact center team with implementations/upgrades/configurations as needed
* Troubleshoot and make administrative changes to customers' contact center environments as required
* Keep up-to-date on newly released versions of Cisco and 3 rd party contact center products
* Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
* Maintain current certifications and obtain new contact center certifications as they become available
* Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
* 4 years of contact center experience
* Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in the following areas of specialization:
* Cisco ICM/UCCE
* Cisco CVP
* Cisco IPIVR
* Cisco Callmanager
* Cisco UCCX
* VXML Gateway configuration
* Strong written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
* Knowledge of software and/or hardware, testing and implementation
* Ability to perform tasks with minor supervision
* Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
* Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity
* Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
* Experience with project management and resource tracking techniques
* Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member
* Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.