Senior Contracts Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
SENIOR CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR
If you are a highly motivated Senior Contracts Administrator who strives to make a difference through your contributions and a desire to make a significant impact with an industry leader, join the Force 3 team! We are seeking a senior level Contracts Administrator with roll-up your sleeves team mentality.
But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
As a Senior Contracts Administrator, you will provide full life cycle contract administrative leadership and become a trusted advisor as you collaborate with our PMO, proposals and sales teams.
This role requires strong interpersonal attributes/skills including: strong work ethic, high ethical standards, strong organizational and communication skills, leadership skills, highly self-motivated with the ability to influence and motivate others, and the capacity to be both a team player and a key contributor to the team.
Your specific duties as Senior Contracts Administrator will include:
* Providing guidance on all compliance and contractual issues.
* Becoming a trusted internal resource while proactively preventing or preparing for any potential legal or compliance need.
* Full range cradle to grave contract management and administration functions for both federal and commercial contracts.
* Proposal preparations, negotiations, and contract administration in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Review, negotiate, and develop provisions for Teaming Agreements,
* Memorandums of Understanding, Non-disclosure Agreements, Reseller Agreements, Professional Services Agreements and other corporate agreements.
* Managing, maintaining and monitoring compliant GWAC, GSA contracts.
* Administer contracts, subcontracts, modifications, purchase orders and other agreements ensuring all are clear and conforming to company policy, contract law and applicable regulations.
* Lead/conduct contract negotiations on terms and conditions of high-risk, complex, and potentially long-term agreements, and escalate specific points of contention on legal issues to appropriate legal staff.
* Prepares request for proposal for potential subcontractors, negotiates subcontract terms and conditions, and flow-downs to ensure compliance with subcontract requirements.
* Lead T&C negotiations with potential subcontractors.
* Monitors contract performance and scope of work determining compliance to contract requirements and needs for amendments.
* Handles various types of contracts i.e.; Time and Material, Fixed Priced Labor Hour, Firm Fixed Price, and Cost-Reimbursable.
* Building strong partnerships and successful cross-department relationships with proposals, sales, accounting and PMO.
* Advising on key contract related business concerns, such as compliance with FARs and government procurement rules, risk assessment and mitigation, and contractual issues.
As a Senior Contracts Administrator, you must be able to support a high-volume, and diverse workload while managing internal and external customer expectations. Must be flexible, self-motivate, and able to establish priorities for multiple tasks. The successful candidate must have a demonstrable record of personal achievement and capabilities in the contracting career field and will be personally responsible for daily, cradle-to-grave contract and agreement management activities on a variety of programs and requirements.
Specific qualifications for the Senior Contracts Administrator position include:
* Bachelor s degree (preferred) or equivalent related experience
* 8+ years relevant professional experience in contract administration.
* Expert knowledge of proposal preparation, contract or pricing functions, contract administration principles, industry practices, regulations and policies.
* Analytical mind with ability to complete difficult and complex assignments.
* Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to proposal preparations, contract negotiations and administration and government procurement.
* In-depth knowledge of the FAR, DFARS, and other related Government Procurement Regulations
* Ability to review, propose alternative clauses and execute on Teaming Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Non-disclosure Agreements, Reseller Agreements, Professional Services Agreements and other corporate agreements.
* Experience with resolving OCI Issue.
* Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external customers
* Highly organized self- starter with stellar customer service skills.
* Knowledge of technology and federal industries, strongly preferred.
* Must demonstrate professional demeanor and have ability to converse with executive level management.
* Experience in negotiation and administration of various government and commercial contracts.
* Strong analytical, and organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
* Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
* Ability to identify solutions that resolve deviations to policies and associated activities.
* Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED FOR MOST POSITIONS AND SELECTED APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A BACKGROUND CHECK AND/OR GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION.
As an Senior Contracts Administrator, you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
* Employee of the quarter awards
* Chairman s Club
* Lunch & learns
* Onsite gym
* Onsite masseur
* A variety of company social events
* Opportunities to give back to the community
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier & NSX Elite Partner, F5 Networks Gold Partner, NetApp Platinum Partner, Splunk Premier Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
COME JOIN US AND BECOME THE FORCE BEHIND FORCE 3!