Senior Contracts Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Draft, review, and negotiate medium to high level Software License Agreements, Service Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, and others as assigned.
* Interface with Mylan legal, finance, IT and other internal resources to ensure compliance with all Mylan policies and procedures.
* Actively update information into common business systems, including SAP, Legal Contract Management systems, portals, etc., for utilization by all global IT sites.
* Promote the use of the IT sourcing lifecycle methods, processes, templates and tools.
* Facilitate RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and the vendor selection process with appropriate IT stakeholders.
* Participate and contribute to the continued improvement and evolution of the IT Vendor Management process.
* Maintain educational documentation as it pertains to the IT Vendor Management process.
* Create and maintain a presence on MIKE for IT Vendor Management.
Under limited supervision this position manages the sourcing lifecycle of all categories of IT products and services and provides associated vendor management for medium to high complexity sourcing initiatives. This position is responsible for the creation, review, and negotiation of complex IT Contracts, as well as the administration services for sourcing activities consistent with the companys business practices. Additionally, this position is accountable for ensuring the companys compliance with contractual requirements. MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of experience. Pharmaceutical industry experience is highly desired. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration. IIBA or PMI certifications desired but not required.
* Sound knowledge of requirements and project methodologies, including waterfall, RUP, and Agile. Must have a disciplined approach to delivering quality solutions to business partners through high quality deliverables.
* Ability to work independently and communicate with multiple levels within the organization. Advanced problem solving abilities and capabilities of handling multiple priorities simultaneously. Work under aggressive deadlines. Able to function at all levels of IT from help desk support through senior level presentations.
* Advanced skills in use case modeling/development, business process modeling, logical modeling, and business rules documentation. Expertise on modeling and requirements management tools, such as Visio and the remainder of the Microsoft Office tools.
* Specific experience in MS Access use and/or development and specific experience in MS Sharepoint (MOSS/SPS) use and/or configuration/customization. SAP knowledge helpful but not required. Previous experience in the use of a Content Management tool to maintain websites (such as: SiteCore, Interwoven, SDL Tridion, Oracle).
* Ability to communicate technical subjects in non-technical terms to the business SMEs.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Aug 30, 2016, 3:51:18 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.