This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
CSC Optimum Holdings, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR COPYWRITER
Requisition ID: 29732BR
Location: Bethpage, New York
Position Type: Full Time
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for writing and managing all creative development and execution for assigned campaigns/projects with an emphasis in direct response for B2C and B2B. Ensures that all creative materials produced (any media) for a campaign/project support the brand and product strategies. This person should be a creative leader, possess strong team-building skills and work in close partnership internal and external partners and teams. Develops innovative, effective marketing communications that are strategically sound, across all media platforms that achieve positive business results at the level of advertising agency standards. This position requires a creative and enthusiastic individual with the ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the business and handle the pressure of tight timelines and multiple deliverables and requests. Writes across multiple creative disciplines and platforms with an emphasis in direct response for B2C and B2B. Manages concept development and brainstorming for assigned creative projects to ensure that multiple ideas that support the brand and product strategies can be presented. Must be a strategic thinker with the understanding of how messaging and emotion influences the consumer experience. Works in close partnership with all marketing teams, creative director and internal/external creative teams. Transforms facts and strategic insights into compelling ideas that achieve maximum results across all media platforms. Assists Designers and Production in the preparation of meticulous layouts and mechanicals that deliver on the conceived concept and meet printer/vendor specifications and requirements.
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business, or Computer Science is preferred or equivalent related work experience
* 10+ years copywriting experience in all media. Direct marketing background a big plus, with experience in managing creative development for complete campaigns from start to finish. Should have a good graphic design sense
* Writing experience in all media including direct mail, print, TV, radio, outdoor, web and interactive. Experience with social media content a must
* Must have marketing and advertising experience developing integrated campaigns and an understanding of social platforms and web building content
* Must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to consumers
* Demonstrated ability to disaggregate and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes
* Experienced in managing multiple projects and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and initiatives
* Adobe Creative Suite a plus and Direct Mail experience a must
* Strong computer skills a must (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.