Senior Core QA Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 20160622-7757-MS
Company Name: AIR Worldwide
* Author and present technical documents of analytical work
* Drive development of detailed test plans and timely execution and delivery of multiple products that have concurrent delivery schedules
* Responsible to prepare technical model studies and requirements documents
* Perform advanced statistical and mathematical insurance analytics tasks to validate model outputs and complete such projects with minimal supervision
* Ensure that products meet exacting requirements for accuracy and explicit and or implicit validation of scientific/ financial algorithms
* Design and Implement key quality metrics to track progress, provide status and enable transparency and timeliness in the product delivery decision making process
* Implement and or expand use of automated testing practices throughout the life cycle
* Collaborate with peer teams to facilitate timely completion of projects
* Ability to multitask in order to manage concurrent delivery of multiple enterprise grade products
* Undergraduate or Graduate degree in engineering, science or mathematics from a reputable academic institution with excellent credentials
* Thorough understanding and hands on experience with relational databases such as MS-SQL, with ability to mentor and train others
* Experience with large data sets analysis and manipulation
* Experience with either statistical, mathematical software packages; or generally with analytical software
* Experience with designing and /or validating numerical probabilistic models in engineering, science, catastrophe modeling, finance, actuarial science, etc.
* Programming skills to include: numerical, scientific and databases programming
* Proven analytical and problem solving quantitative abilities
* Excellent attention to detail and experience working in distributed and global teams with diverse cultural backgrounds
* Superior verbal and written communication skills, in order to interface with cross-functional teams that are talented, culturally diverse, global and widely varying technical skill sets
* Knowledge of product development life cycles to ensure the critical role of quality assurance teams
* Logical and clear thinker having made sound process driven decisions
About AIR Worldwide
AIR Worldwide (AIR) provides catastrophe risk modeling solutions that make individuals, businesses, and society more resilient. AIR founded the catastrophe modeling industry in 1987, and today models the risk from natural catastrophes, terrorism, and pandemics globally. Insurance, reinsurance, financial, corporate, and government clients rely on AIR s advanced science, software, and consulting services for catastrophe risk management, insurance-linked securities, site-specific engineering analyses, and agricultural risk management. AIR Worldwide, a Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) business, is headquartered in Boston with additional offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit www.air-worldwide.com.
AIR Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.