Senior Corporate Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob description
* This position will need to assist in the monthly, quarterly and annual close process. Prepare monthly reports, account for and review corporate overhead, assist in the preparation and review of GAAP consolidation and preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statement. Assist with quarterly reviews and year-end audit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Preparation and review of monthly GAAP consolidation workbooks
* Assist in the preparation of internal management reports, quarterly earnings press release and earnings conference calls
* Assist with quarterly reviews and year-end audit
* Perform analytical review and analysis of consolidated balance sheet and income statement
* Assist with technical research, accounting and reporting for future development and franchise business
* Ad hoc reporting, specifically for Investor Relations and FP&A
* Assist in the review of monthly balance sheetschedules from other accounting departments, investigate items identified in such review
* Assist in the preparation of book and taxtrial balances, audit work papers, consolidation schedules and first drafts of the Company's quarterly and annual audited financial statements
* Maintain various schedules for corporate-assigned balance sheet accounts, including monthly journal entries
* Review monthly SalesTax returns for foreign subsidiaries
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Must have a BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 2-5years corporate or other related accounting experience
* CPA certification, or in-process CPA certification preferred
* Master's degree in accounting preferred
* Public accounting experiencepreferred
DESIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Strong skills in problem solving and critical thinking.
* Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Proven interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal.
* Strong teaming skills, ability to work with diverse teams, multiple organizational levels and across business functions.