Senior Cost Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you want to work in San Fernando Valley Are you an accounting professional with cost accounting experience If you are intrigued, then read further.
A manufacturer of state-of-the-art entertainment equipment in the San Fernando Valley seeks a Senior Cost Accountant who wants to work well and join a dynamic Finance and Accounting team. You will be working for a manufacturer with products well suited for their domestic and international markets.
A senior accountant who wants to transition into cost accounting will also be looked at to be hired for this role.
SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT TASKS:
* Develop financial forecasting models and complex pricing models in Excel, in regards to costing
* Post all Inventory data to the G/L
* Audit all cycle counts
* Carry out all counts
* Analyze manufacturing variances (budgeted v. actual)
* Coordinate work with other non-accounting personnel
* Oversee data entry of purchased parts
* Process inventory transactions
* Create inventory estimates
* Team up with your fellow cost accounting professionals and G/L Accounting
* Other various financial and accounting tasks as needed
SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
* At least four (4) years of work experience in cost accounting
* Experience in a manufacturing environment
SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT SKILLS
* Expert-level Excel proficiency (v-lookups, pivot tables, IF formulas, et. al)
* Expert-level Word proficiency
* Willingness to take on significant responsibility
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to think critically and analytically
* Ability to write in a clear and concise manner
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.