Senior Cost Accountant 8/12/2016
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Do you want to work in San Fernando Valley Are you an accounting professional with cost accounting experience If you are intrigued, then read further.
A manufacturer of state-of-the-art entertainment equipment in the San Fernando Valley seeks a Senior Cost Accountant who wants to work well and join a dynamic Finance and Accounting team. You will be working for a manufacturer with products well suited for their domestic and international markets.
A senior accountant who wants to transition into cost accounting will also be looked at to be hired for this role.
SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT TASKS:
* Develop financial forecasting models and complex pricing models in Excel, in regards to costing
* Post all Inventory data to the G/L
* Audit all cycle counts
* Carry out all counts
* Analyze manufacturing variances (budgeted v. actual)
* Coordinate work with other non-accounting personnel
* Oversee data entry of purchased parts
* Process inventory transactions
* Create inventory estimates
* Team up with your fellow cost accounting professionals and G/L Accounting
* Other various financial and accounting tasks as needed
SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
* At least four (4) years of work experience in cost accounting
* Experience in a manufacturing environment
SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT SKILLS
* Expert-level Excel proficiency (v-lookups, pivot tables, IF formulas, et. al)
* Expert-level Word proficiency
* Willingness to take on significant responsibility
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to think critically and analytically
* Ability to write in a clear and concise manner
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.