Senior Creative Copywriter - 8169
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are building a team of creativity-fueled individuals who can develop and nurture a world-class B-to-B brand. We are passionate about the work, and we salivate over new opportunities (but clean up afterward). Projects like creating a new look and feel, redesigning our website, inventing new navigation, or creating a guerrilla campaign for an event, are just a few. Our bread and butter is creating integrated campaigns and getting them out to the business masses. We know we have a great story to tell and are looking for the best, most passionate team of storytellers to tell it. Is this you*
The Farm, a Silicon Valley in-house creative agency exclusively serving Palo Alto Networks, is looking for an experienced Senior Creative Copywriter to join our dynamic Global Creative Team. As a Copywriter, you will create marketing messaging directed at current and future customers, helping to deliver assets that brand Palo Alto Networks as a leading provider of Cybersecurity and Prevention Platforms. The copywriter works alongside designers and art directors to craft creative marketing efforts from initial concept through final product.
* Craft copy for a wide variety of channels, including customer acquisition advertising, emails, digital and native marketing, events, gorilla and product design
* Collaborate with other team leads, product marketing managers, and creative leads from cross-functional and cross-company teams across the Global organization to develop great creative
* Work closely with design leads and designers to create exceptional marketing campaigns that drive results
* Think strategically about long- and short-term marketing campaigns
* Develop shooting scripts for video projects
* Draft a wide range of other marketing/ad copy as needed
* Contribute to planning stages of marketing campaigns and brand strategy
* Copyedit and proofread various materials submitted by outside vendors and licensors as needed
* 8 to 10 years of experience in crafting copy, editing, and proofreading on both the Agency and Client side of business
* Demonstrated marketing savvy and a keen interest in learning more
* Experience collaborating with art directors and designers to produce top-quality work that gets results
* Ability to self-manage while incorporating feedback from multiple departments
* Strong communication skills must be able to communicate ideas solo and within a team setting
* Must be comfortable making changes to work based upon client feedback
* An obsessive attention to detail and mastery of the English language
* Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Adaptability to changing circumstances and deadlines
* Passion is an absolute. Must love your craft and what you do as a writer
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.