Senior Creative Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Sr. Creative Designer
Lionbridge Technologies is looking for a Creative Designer to help us tell captivating visual stories through world-class graphics and motion graphic. We're an award winning company with clients such as Microsoft, Google, Apple, Cisco, Dell, and more. This is a unique opportunity to work with our team to bring innovative ideas to the table, and provide creative solutions at an agency level to one of these multi-billion dollar companies.
The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator with a creative mindset to execute MS Powerpoint based design projects. They would be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, work well independently and with teams, and have strong working knowledge of design software packages such as the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and Microsoft Powerpoint).
Specialized in Presentation design (MS PowerPoint) for large corporate events ( Tier 1/Tier 2).
* Fluency in English (C1) and communicate directly with the clients/stakeholders.
* Confidently and effectively communicate with multiple clients and colleagues on a daily basis through emails, meetings, phone calls and IM.
* IMPORTANT: This position is NOT for regular PowerPoint users. It's for Highly creative designers who are able to use MS Powerpoint like Adobe Photoshop and produce visually stunning presentations
* MUST have EXPERT knowledge in Microsoft Powerpoint
MUST be able to gather requirements from the clients (US based) directly without having to go through a PM
* Experience working in a creative agency environment, ability to visually conceptualize client's business requirements and produce creative solutions
* Should be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, work well independently and with teams, and have strong working knowledge of design software packages such as the Microsoft Powerpoint, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign).
* Use your ingenuity, passion, and eye for design to conceptualize and produce modern, sophisticated, and attention grabbing design for presentations.
* Brand exposure/ experience - Must have B2B Corporate brand exposure and NOT consumer related
*Bachelor of degree in Fine Arts, Graphics Design, or Digital Media
*5+ years of experience in a creative, audio/visual department of an organization leading graphics, motion graphics, animation, or interactive design projects in a digital environment.
*Experience working within Corporate Brand guidelines is a MUST
*Strong knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Powerpoint.
*Experience in complete life cycle ( Pre-production and Post-production) of video/motion graphics projects is a MUST
*Possesses a deep passion and understanding of digital media, traditional media and brand marketing
*Thorough understanding of emotionally driven creative concepts
*Proven ability to establish a direction and vision which mobilizes the creative team to meet clearly defined goals
*Expert written, verbal, presentation and relationship building skills
*Ability to effectively work with a global team located in different parts of the world
*Strong portfolio highlighting relevant work is required.
*Experience designing motion graphics elements in Cinema 4D or Interactive UI design is a plus.