Senior Credit Analyst 9/7/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The position of the Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for spreading, managing and maintaining financial background information on present and prospective customers, and develop credit studies for the Loan Officers, Chief Credit Officer and other Executive Management. Performs special financial statement analyses, typically involving complex and interlocking relationships. Renders assistance to lending officers on credit matters and loans involving unusual situations or requiring close scrutiny.
The Senior Credit Analyst ay also exercise overall supervision of the junior credit analysts, which includes assigning and managing spread assignments, making financial analyses, and maintaining related records and files. The incumbent is also responsible for the preparation of a variety of credit department reports as assigned by the Chief Credit Officer.
* Performs special financial statement analyses, typically involving complex and interlocking relationships.
* Rendering assistance to lending officers on credit matters and loans involving unusual situations or requiring close scrutiny.
* Obtain data to perform portfolio concentration analysis and assist in the preparation on the monthly allowance for loan and lease loss (ALLL).
* Assist in the preparation of any reports required from Credit Administration.
* May train selected personnel in credit operations and financial statement analysis and oversee the training of the credit analyst area.
* Bachelor s degree (BA) from a four (4) year college or university, and minimum of four (4) years or more related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Work related experience should consist of an in-depth background in financial statement analysis.
* Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry.
* Intermediate ability to spread large, complex financial statements and tax returns and complete cash flow forecasting.
* Intermediate ability to make pertinent comments relating to the current credit risk as reflected by the spread.
* Ability to train new hires, both analysts and loan trainees, in how to spread financial statement.
* Intermediate computer skills including desktop applications
* Intermediate supervisory skills to handle appropriate staff.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills for a variety of tasks or projects.
* Ability to deal with difficult problems involving multiple facets, variables in non-standardized situations.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257