Senior Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a Fortune 500 Company in recruiting for a detail-oriented Senior Customer Service Representative in Duluth, MN. This is for a temporary with potential for hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume amount of calls in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Senior Customer Service Representative job include:
1. Serve as a resource or Subject Matter Expert (SME) for other team members or internal customers
2. Demonstrate outstanding service to identify the source of the issue and work to resolve customer inquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner, related to benefits, eligibility and claims, financial spending accounts and correspondence
3.Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
4.Assist customers in navigating myuhc.com and other UnitedHealth Group websites and encourage and reassure them to become self-sufficient
Must have qualifications/experience:
1.• 1 year Customer Service Representative (CSR) experience or 1 year experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role preferred, but not required
• An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
• Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations (responding in respectful, timely manners, consistently meeting commitments)
• Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine immediate requests and identify the current and future needs of the member
• Proficient problem solving approach to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations
• Proficient in translating healthcare-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon
• Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
Training for this position will be from 8:00am-4:30pm. Once training has been completed, shifts will be a minimum of 8 hours between 7:00am-9:00pm. Training will begin October 16th, 2016.
Compensation is $16 per hour. Dress Code: Business casual
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Duluth, MN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled