Cyber Security Systems Functional Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
Scientific Research Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONCyber OPFOR CDR will support the planning and execution of major exercise assessments and tabletop events as specified by DOT&E.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Deliver realistic emulation of advanced cyber adversary play in support of the overall OPFOR CDR for DOT&E specified events
* Perform as Cyber OPFOR CDR within the White Cell or JECG in DOT&E designated exercises
* Perform day-to-day oversight during execution events of PCO/RT activities to ensure faithful alignment with validated intrusion set
* Perform monthly review of PCO activities and accomplishments to ensure timely progress in support of upcoming tests and assessments
* Coordinate with ACO to request development support for anticipated requirements for new tool and TTPs
* Publish a quarterly classified PCO summary
* Provide summary of Cyber OPFOR accomplishments following each event with characterization of the level of threat that was portrayed
* Provide recommendations for follow-on fight-through demos based on potential mission impacts that were not demonstrated during an event.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, a minimum of twelve to twenty years of cyber-related experience including five years of leadership roles or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Extensive experience in a defense operational discipline, test and evaluation, acquisition, or field related to the SOW is also required.
* Military leadership experience
* Experience with a cybersecurity assessment program for a large military organization
* Experience coordinating cyber OPFOR activities to meet Combatant Commander objectives
* Experience implementing change in large organizations
* Experience briefing senior military leaders
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience managing and providing project oversight for the operational test & evaluation
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled