Senior Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Data Analyst position is responsible for providing strong analytical and reporting support for the Human Resources function that will identify opportunities to affect business results, changes to processes and support strategic initiatives. Success incumbents will possess the ability to think through business processes, business as usual activities and special requests/projects to develop and efficiently distribute relevant, meaningful, decision-quality data and analysis that includes internal as well as benchmark data as appropriate.
- Function as a data Analyst
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Ensures the integrity of the data
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Ability to automate processes, develop standard processes, perform routine audits and govern ATS system
- Provides the HR function with accurate and timely data, reports, analytics and observations
- Generate required reporting for operational, regulatory and legal compliance (e.g.AAP)
- Filter and cleanse data, review computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Assist with ATS training programs and activities
- Locate and define new Process improvement opportunities
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Proactively works within a team environment in support of the on-going project and business requirements. Supports the needs of the business on various HR initiatives/processes
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum education & Certification Required:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or human Resources or equivalent technical experience in Lieu of Degree preferred
Experience MS PowerPoint proficiency
- WebEx training delivery experience a plus
- Uncompromising attention to detail to ensure excellence in the integrity and presentation of information
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with competing priorities, managing to deadlines to deliver on al commitments
- Highly developed ability to provide clear, concise verbal and written explanations for complex concepts so that others get insights from analysis quickly and effectively
- Proven ability to work independently and deliver results that are consistent with business needs and objectives
- Detailed understanding of HR and related financial data including how to develop meaningful, multi-dimensional, accurate analysis for the business.
- Clear understanding of project management methodology and principles that supports being an effective member of a project team but also informs the approach to work engaging multiple stakeholders or meeting deliverables
- Flexible and adaptable in responding to changing priorities and requests