Senior Data Analyst (Quality and Governance)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
COX AUTOMOTIVE IS CURRENTLY HIRING A SENIOR SENIOR DATA ANALYST.
WHY WORK HERE?
A career with Cox Automotive gives you all the benefits that can only come from working for an industry leader, including talented, motivated team members; an energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement. Our growing portfolio of 25+ brands allows us to offer flexible career paths in environments ranging from start-ups to enterprise.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Monitor data quality of critical customer data management systems, and perform root cause analysis of issues to ensure continuous improvement.
* Facilitate integration of data systems from across enterprise for maximum impact and reliability.
* Perform ongoing analysis of data quality issues, and advise business unit leaders on design and maintenance of best-in-class data organization.
* Design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the company s data management strategy, while educating internal customers and colleagues on best practices.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
* Bachelor s degree in Management or Business Administration.
* 2+ years of experience in financial modeling and/or analysis.
* Demonstrated knowledge of data quality and governance practices, procedures and reporting standards.
* Bachelor s Degree required
* Master s Degree preferred (Accounting or Mathematics)
* Quality methodology background (such as Six Sigma/Blackbelt) is preferred
* Proven ability to lead, motivate and build teams that deliver services and solutions that surpass client expectations.
* Previous experience leading and executing complex projects in challenging environments.
We know that a successful workplace is an engaged workplace. In order for Cox to be the best, we need to attract, retain and reward the best. We do this by offering competitive compensation and benefits packages for our team members.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time