Senior Database Administrator 9/6/2016
Rose International Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title: Database Analyst
Position Number: 240070
Location: Orangeburg, NY
Desired Skill Set:
Database, DBA, Oracle, UNIX
Position Title: Senior Database Administrator
Location: Orangeburg, NY, 10962
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
PRIMARY KEY: Oracle DBA
* IMPORTANT: Candidate can be located in either Alpharetta, GA, Orangeburg, NY, Irvine, CA .Please note location in comments and/or top of resume.
* Oracle DBA on UNIX with minimum 7 years working experience in all areas of 11g, 12c database Adminstration: RAC, performance tuning, datapump, backup/recovery, KSH programming, PLSQL, init parameters, replication methods. Good communication skill. Incentive to complete projects. Good interpersonal skills.
* Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection.
* Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation.
* Work with internal customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure.
* Tests designed applications .
* Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
* Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues.
* Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources .
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies.
* Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
ROSE INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW. POSITIONS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA WILL BE ADMINISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE.