Senior Desktop Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A successful law firm in Center City is looking to hire a Senior Desktop Engineer to their team. This company, which has been around for decades, focuses on both client relationships but also is heavily involved with in helping the local community.
In this Senior Desktop Engineer position, you would be a member of the desktop support team and be assisting over 400 users and employees. You would be supporting the company infrastructure and be very hands on with desktop and laptop configuration, mobile device and application support as well as windows OS and other applications. Ideally, you would have knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and mobile device management tools (AirWatch).
* 5+ years of desktop support experience
* 5-7years Microsoft SCCM background
* Experience with mobile device management tools (AirWatch)
* Experience supporting mobile devices and products
* Law firm experience is a plus
* SCCM Certification is a plus
This is a full-time position will benefits (health/vision/dental), a 401k, PTO etc. and a competitive salary, which is based on experience.
Those interested should apply today!