Senior Developer - Commercial Services Analyst
RM Dayton Analytics has a career-boosting full-time Analytics position available with it's global client who holds the spotlight in the Hospitality Industry!
We are in search of a Senior Analyst/Developer, Commercial Services Analytics to serve as an important partner to our client's global commercial leadership and representatives within the Revenue Management, Marketing, Sales, and Strategy teams. The position is expected to proactively develop an understanding of all aspects of the business, engage with commercial leadership to understand performance drivers and areas for opportunity, use data to identify issues, develop hypotheses and solutions that drive performance for the Commercial Services organization.
It is expected that this position will work independently, collaborating with vendors and other internal stakeholders and teams with minimal supervision. This position will require strong critical thinking, communication and presentation skills in order to deliver analytic work product to executive stakeholders. The candidate must be comfortable managing multiple project timelines, regularly communicating status and areas of risk and establishing productive cross-functional working relationships.
Technical skills most critical for the role:
* Tableau - nice to have
* Oracle Data Warehouse - nice to have
* Web Developement - nice to have
* Proactively engage with cross-functional stakeholders, translate complex data to easily digestible and actionable elements and foster and environment to drive decisions through the effective use of data.
* Deliver critical reporting capability to the Commercial services organization to enable internal leadership to make data-based decisions, communicate to other internal/external stakeholders' up to date status of our commercial results.
* Develop and maintain various processes, delivering on-going analysis in a variety of formats, reporting development to further increase reporting capability and coverage, extensive data analysis and developing presentations to communicate critical information.
* Represent Commercial Services in the advancement of data infrastructure, establishment and adoption of key performance indicators.
* Possess/develop a strong knowledge base of hospitality industry segments, channels and sales processes.
* Advanced Netezza and SQL data modeling are critical technical skills for this role.
* Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills in order to translate analytic results to a broad audience.
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in varying stages of development and effectively communicate status, timeline and risk.
* Minimum three (3) years analyzing business performance with executive interaction
* Minimum three (3) years of Netezza
* Minimum three (3) years working with large datas ets
* Minimum three (3) years using SQL to manipulate and consolidate data sources
* Critical thinking and Analytical skills
* Minimum three (3) years of Oracle Data Warehouse experience
* Minimum two (2) years of Tableau experience
* Minimum two (2) years of web development
* Hospitality industry experience preferred
LOCAL OR RELOCATION CANDIDATES ONLY.
_Great Company to Work for!!_
_FULL BENEFITS_ _and COMPANY PERKS including the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of the company hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by the company and its' partners._
_RM DAYTON ANALYTICS, LTD. CO. - ALIGNING TOMORROW'S KNOWLEDGE WORKER (tm)_
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future