Senior Digital Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWere currently seeking a Senior Digital Associate to join our team. The Senior Digital Associate operates efficiently within a group, executes assigned tasks independently, and is able to handle multiple projects/clients at a time.
This individual will be responsible for writing and managing client social media assets, syndicating content via social networks, assisting on digital production products, and editorial development. Candidates must have strong content creation skills, creative thinking abilities, and problem-solving skills, as well as a solid grasp of all basic social media tools and how they affect the client.
* Develop and implement content strategy
* Manage social communities for a variety of clients
* Communicate to account teams and end clients on project developments, timelines and results
* Keep pace with social media / digital industry trends and developments
* Assist in new business proposals (research, building slides, etc.)
* Assist in managing agency and client attendance at industry conferences and events
* Have 2-4 years experience within the digital marketing industry with a strong understanding of social media strategy
* Have community management experience
* Microsoft Office (experience supporting the development of presentations)
* Social media platforms and community management tools including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Facebook OpenGraph and Insights, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Adobe Photoshop)
* Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
* Have excellent organization and time management skills
* Have very strong written and verbal communications skills
* Be able and eager to quickly learn new systems and tools
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.