Senior Digital Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Digital Designers will be in a UX leadership role working with our creative and marketing teams. Responsibilities will include creating and evolving various programs and campaigns including state of the art desktop, tablet and mobile experiences. This position will collaborate with partners through all stages of a project and provide design leadership to ensure that projects are on target, on time, within budget and brand. Additionally, Senior Digital Designers will be encouraged and expected to stay on top of the latest design, marketing and technology trends.
* Create and maintain elegant digital experiences for all of EverBank's client-facing properties
* Ensure designs are within brand, timelines, budget and project requirements
* Collaborate with internal and external partners
* Ability and willingness to quickly learn EverBank's UX methodologies
* Guide Digital Designers by offering suggestions and recommendations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* Must have strong initiative and work ethic to manage competing priorities and meet critical project deadlines
* Organizational and time management skills to complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while adhering to set timelines and budgets
* Very strong ability to communicate clearly (written and oral) and effectively
* An ability to collaboratively work within and enhance the EverBank brand
* Ability to take complex tasks and requirements and create simple and clean solutions
* Very strong typography skills and ability to establish clean grid-based layouts
* Ability to represent EverBank UX standards on enterprise level initiatives
* Very strong knowledge of responsive web design best practices, and mobile-first methodologies
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years experience designing for the web
* Mastery of digital design/prototyping tools (using Adobe, UX Pin, Sketch, or similar)
* Experience working with source control systems like TFS & GitHub and enterprise content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager AEM, Sitecore, or similar)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* Familiarity with Jade and Gulp
* Bachelor's degree in HCI, design or related field strongly preferred
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.