Senior Digital Media Planner - Social
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a hungry, passionate and talented individual to join our team in Boston as a Senior Digital Media Planer - Social. You will play a critical role as a specialist on an integrated marketing team working on 1-2 brands as well as be part of the centralized social media practice for MullenLowe Mediahub. We need someone who has experience developing social strategies, executing paid social efforts and can step in, take responsibility, and very quickly understand the brand and begin contributing.
- Strategic. You have experience spearheading the development of a comprehensive social strategy for a brand and you know how to translate that strategy into an action plan. You understand how to process a brand or advertising strategy and connect that to the social strategy that you are leading.
- Doer. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You have experience planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on paid social media efforts across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, at minimum.
- Social Media Savvy. You are on every social platform including the newest one that has not even been launched to the public yet. You can explain how each platform is different from each other. You think about most things in life in cleverly short social-post statements and hashtags and your friends are very jealous of your Instagram.
- Opinionated. You have an opinion on which brands are killing it with their social media efforts and who is failing and you can articulate why. On more than one occasion you have seen something a brand has done and truly thought, I could do better than that?
- Self Motivated. You are confident and have never been one to shy away from a challenge. You keep finding yourself in leadership positions throughout high school and college and although you work well with teams you never have to wait on someone to tell you what to do.
- You have 3-5 years? experience in a role where paid social media management was a core component of responsibility. Agency experience preferred.
- Develop, manage and optimize comprehensive social campaigns for 1-2 brands that you are assigned to.
- Execute social media strategy across all major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc)
- Lead social media representative and communicator for the team to clients, agency partners and to internal cross-functional partners. Responsible for the relationships and communication with those stakeholders.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to execute large-scale social programs and social extensions for advertising campaigns. It is your responsibility to be the social media expert and help them to think about things from a social-first perspective.
- Develop a trend and buzz monitoring program for the brand(s) you oversee and execute it through your team. Develop ideas for social content related to these trends.
- Manage the social performance reporting process, including both tactical recommendations and strategic insights along the way.
- Prepare presentations and be comfortable presenting them to clients, agency partners and internal team members.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.