Senior Director, Analytics Enablement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription Director will partner with Technology to determine tools, processes and overall capabilities to support future business growth and industry leadership. The Sr. Director will identify, build and execute best practices associated with data governance business process transformation. He/she will demonstrate the ability to work across functional lines to collaborate with leaders in Marketing, Product Management, Technology and Sales to collectively drive sales excellence.
* Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage.
* Develop plans supporting the overall business strategy to expand footprint and supporting revenue growth.
* Create the overall data strategy, priorities, definitions, and roadmap.
* Design, work with IT to build, and maintain a data management architecture and system that supports Analytics and CAMG.
* Provide data access and manage standard report/dashboard production, automation, distribution, and life cycle.
* Develop Analytics tools business requirements, priorities, and roadmap; select and manage required toolsets.
* Create and implement an effective CAMG behavioral tag management strategy.
* Establish engagement model with other Analytics teams to help meet their needs
* Establish engagement model to maximize partnership with Cox Automotive and ensure strategy alignment
* 8+ years of relevant Analytics consulting or industry experience.
* 8+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience
* At least 6 years of experience managing large technology engagements
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, MIS or other relevant major
* Demonstrated excellence in strategic and tactical analysis and planning.
* Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle analytics engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
* Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
* Experience leading a global enablement organization within a digital media industry.
* Demonstrates initiative with a results orientation, and is highly resourceful (stretches people and money; compresses time).
* Exceptional cross-functional collaboration, relationship management, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
* Complex and innovative problem-solving, analytical, critical and strategic thinking capabilities; knows how to create options and then converge on solutions.
* Development of statements of work and/or client proposals.
* Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization's business and strategic objectives.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Understanding of recent trends and developments in analytics enablement.
* Strong leadership skills with an ability to set a vision and to lead change.
* Intellectual horsepower (highly analytical & strategic).
* Extensive knowledge of existing and cutting edge Analytics tools sets and business processes. Experience with using data analysis tools such as: SAS, Hive, Apache Pig, Hadoop, SQL, QlikView and Tableau, R Python.
* Master s degree preferred.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Other Locations:US-CA-Irvine-195 Technology Dr
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time