Senior Director, Care Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
West Palm Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntegra Connect provides a seamlessly integrated, comprehensive solution for value-based specialty care. It connects specialty-specific Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, Care Management, Patient Engagement, Medication Management, Population Health Analytics and Revenue Cycle Management in an end-to-end cloud based solution, optimized for Value-Based Care and Alternative Payment Models.
As an organization, we are rapidly growing and expanding our reach within the healthcare industry. Therefore, we are searching for dynamic individuals to enhance our already best in class technology staff and business units. Our innovation centric environment fosters personal growth where you will fully utilize your talent and further develop to your repertoire of skills. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan to include medical, dental, vision insurance and a 401k plan with employer match.
The Sr. Director, Care Management will be responsible for the overall design, implementation, management, and continuous improvement/refinement of the Integra Connect care management services. Responsibilities include working closely with Product Management and Product Development to ensure Integra Cloud technology assets reflect the right design and workflow requirements to facilitate world class care management services by physician practice staff, IntegraConnect on-site care management resources, as well as IntegraConnect off-shore care management resources.
Additional responsibilities include working with Product Management and Practice Transformation leaders to ensure the design, development, implementation, and operations of clinical services and programs that improve quality and reduce the total cost of care. Lastly, responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the ongoing operational infrastructure of all care management service personal (off shore and on shore) to ensure care management products and services deliver on the value proposition for customers and generates expected financial return for Integra Connect.
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Extensive knowledge and expertise regarding the design and deployment of care management programs to improve quality and cost, including complex case management, disease management, concurrent review, care transitions, etc.
* Extensive experience managing the operations and service delivery of teams of care managers, including remote and call center resources
* Proven ability to build de novo care management programs and hire, train, and successfully manage the operational resources required to accomplish quality and cost outcomes
* Knowledge of clinical oncology treatment and care processes, as well as the care delivery model of community oncology practices
* Knowledgeable of healthcare reform, including Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMH), as well as value based payment models (capitation, episode payments, gain share models, P4P, etc.)
* Strong leadership and people management skills with proven ability to build and manage high performing teams of clinical resources
* Proven ability to work with cross functional teams
* Design, build and deploy care management programs that can be implemented collaboratively with community oncology practice clinical and non-clinical staff
* Hire, train, and manage the operational execution of care management staff, including localized client practice resources, corporate/regionalized resources, and off shore resources
* Collaborate across multiple disciplines (including Product Management, Medical Economics, medical SMEs and Practice Transformation) to optimize the success of the Care Management programs and the Care Management technology
* Assesses operational performance metrics and clinical and economic outcomes data to determine corrective actions needed to drive improved care management results
* Continually analyzes and refines Care Management programs to optimize results (cost and quality) while improving business efficiency
* Establishes high-performance management culture and holds care management leaders and teams accountable for delivering clinical and cost results for clients
* Work with sales team to conduct Care Management product demos for clients
* 15years progressive clinical and operational experience in the care management industry
* Subject matter expert with common care management programs (case management, transitions in care, concurrent review, etc.)
* Management of care management managers and teams
* BS/BSN required and OCN preferred
* Experience with care management/care navigation in the community based oncology practice setting
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence without authority
* PC proficiency including advanced PowerPoint, Excel and SFDC experience
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Integra Connect, and Centrex Revenue Solutions, provide a comprehensive benefits plan.
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
* 401k with employer match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
_EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER_