Senior Director, Demand Generation (Digital)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Riverbed is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today join us as we solve the problems of the future. Do you thrive on change* Do you like the constant challenge of the new* Do you value simplicity* Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers so we can enable them to serve their customers. Can you help us deliver technology without disruptions technology that just works*
Riverbed Technology is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for location-independent computing. Location-independent computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by giving IT the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed s 24,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
This role will be responsible for defining, planning and executing Riverbed s demand generation strategy across all digital channels. We are looking for an experienced and analytical marketing leader with proven expertise in leveraging digital channels and inbound techniques to drive awareness and lead generation at scale globally.
* Lead the strategy and execution of digital demand generation programs for Riverbed globally, with a laser focus on data-driven decisions and optimizations for efficiency.
* Define, plan and execute integrated customer acquisition campaigns across multiple digital channels including paid search, display, content syndication, paid social, webinars, etc. that generate high quality leads.
* Define and measure achievement of campaign objectives, goals and metrics.
* Track and report on performance metrics globally, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
* Identify appropriate media partners, own paid media budgets, track, analyze and report on campaign effectiveness.
* Drive compelling user acquisition experiences. Propose and execute A/B tests on media formats, ads, targeting and landing pages.
* Define and manage top-of-the-funnel nurture programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand funnel.
* Extensive digital marketing experience, with demonstrated success creating and scaling large multichannel acquisition programs - content syndication, paid search, display, webinars, etc. Must have B2B high tech experience.
* Proven track record of building innovative digital campaigns and inbound programs, to increase lead volume.
* Analytical, with a relentless focus on metrics, measurement and optimization.
* A player/coach manager who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done. Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels.
* Prior people management experience and experience managing large budgets.
* Career trajectory that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and achievement.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you re a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion-dollar-plus San Francisco-based company, then you should consider Riverbed. If you want to rapidly develop your career with a company that is also a great place to work, Riverbed should be at the top of your list. Riverbed recently won recognition from two of the most well reputed barometers of the work environment. We are the Glassdoor Employees Choice award winner as one of the top places to work, ranking #17 overall and #9 among technology companies. Additionally, we ve been recognized with a Sloan award for work-life balance, which underscores our core values at Riverbed. If you can add to our collective talent and unique culture, then this job might be right for you!
Additional information is available at www.riverbed.com We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.