Senior Director Marketing Operations & Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Riverbed is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100. Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Riverbed is seeking an experienced Marketing professional to lead global marketing operations and analytics.
This role will be responsible for the strategy, design, execution and operations of our lead management processes and systems, marketing automation solutions, marketing databases and reporting/analytics.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business ownership, marketing and operations acumen, leadership, agility, and communication skills and will have a passion for data, metrics and reporting. This individual also excels in operations that enable predictability, scalability and efficiency. This is a hands-on role and candidates must demonstrate the ability to operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels.
* Drive strong sales and marketing alignment with initiatives and processes that support strong lead management, improved lead quality, enhanced data quality and tools and templates.
* Manage all of marketing operations including lead management processes and metrics, lead scoring, nurture, campaign tracking, marketing automation systems, database health, targeting and segmentation plans and alignment with sales operations.
* Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
* Define metrics that matter and manage the process to package these measurements into dashboards and reports to measure performance of the marketing team.
* Provide the Marketing leadership team with ongoing analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
* Drive marketing database strategy: analyze gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measure database health. Develop new ways to mine data to guide marketing investments.
* Define and execute a joint-QBR process with Sales Operations. Run quarterly/monthly marketing metrics review processes and meetings across all geos.
* 10+ years experience in marketing with at least 6 years of marketing operations experience in B2B high tech, with a focus on lead management processes, reporting and marketing systems.
* Results-driven with very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting.
* Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution. Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader.
* Experience and expertise with marketing automation and CRM solutions. Eloqua and Salesforce.com experience preferred.
* Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios.
* Must have budget management experience and financial analysis skills.
* Excellence in organization and planning.
* Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization: regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you re a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion-dollar-plus San Francisco-based company, then you should consider Riverbed. If you want to rapidly develop your career with a company that is also a great place to work, Riverbed should be at the top of your list. Riverbed recently won recognition from two of the most well reputed barometers of the work environment. We are the Glassdoor Employees Choice award winner as one of the top places to work, ranking #17 overall and #9 among technology companies. Additionally, we ve been recognized with a Sloan award for work-life balance, which underscores our core values at Riverbed. If you can add to our collective talent and unique culture, then this job might be right for you!
Additional information about Riverbed (NASDAQ : RVBD ) is available at www.riverbed.com We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.