Senior Director , Real Estate - Boca Raton, FL Corporate Office
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:The Sr. Director, Real Estate plans, directs, and manages the optimization of a regional real estate portfolio of stores, warehouses, and other company real estate assets to ensure maximum return and profitability in support of the organizations strategic goals. This associate focuses the majority of their team's time on the NA Retail strategy and does so while ensuring strategic and operational alignment with all company standards. The position will also be responsible leading a regional team of Real Estate Directors, Sr. Managers, and Managers who are responsible for selecting locations, cultivating landlord relationships, and managing all real estate leasing and negotiations to achieve both operational as well as financial goals. Qualifications:Bachelors degree or equivalent experience andMinimum 10 years experience in related field Other Information:- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to motivate, develop, delegate, and make effective business decisions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid understanding of retail real estate practices and principles
- Working knowledge of the various disciplines involved in the store development process, from market analysis to store opening Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .