Senior Director, Repair Operations _n_ Logistics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Senior Director, Repair Operations & Logistics, reports directly to Mike Lincoln, Vice President, CPO Sourcing & Management.As the Un-Carrier, T-Mobile is changing the ways of wireless and in turn, we are streamlining the way we do business internally in order to produce the best services and products for our customers. The Senior Director, Repair Operations & Logistics is responsible for the oversight of the operations and partners to executive on this strategy, provide leadership and ownership for device returns process; including repair expense, sales channels returns performance, COGs management, refurbishment quality, and overall optimization of the reverse logistics network.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree is preferred.
- 10-15+ years' experience in device operations and logistics.
- Strong project Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development with successful cross-functional implementation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across an organization to achieve common goals.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional strategic acumen and problem solving skills with the ability to turn findings into executable plans.
- Demonstrated ability to influence business partners, peers and senior leaders across functional organization.More specifically, this role will assume the following responsibilities:
Responsible for the efficient disposition of over 6M devices a year, which impacts TMUS customers through Warranty, Insurance and CPO programs. Financial responsibility of $581M in supplier expense and absolute budget value over $1B.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .