Senior Director - SEM / Paid Search (Client Side)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY: Our client is a leader in the travel industry constantly pushing the boundary of what is possible. Catering to over more 100 million people annually with 20 million unique visitors per month, they've been steadily gaining steam and are now one of the five largest travel agencies in the world! As a tech company at heart they are utilizing their advanced proprietary technology and superior branding to win over a competitive marketplace.
POSITION: They are seeking a Senior Director of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to help drive key initiatives and position themselves as a leader in the travel space. This individual will bring with them strong eCommerce and management experience.
* Manage team who works on various PPC campaigns across all Search Engines (Google Adwords, Yahoo Gemenai, MSN Ad center and others)
* Achieve a targeted ROI for all Ads spend on a daily basis
* Analyze clicks and conversion data, ad expenses and ROI to ensure and achieve optimal campaign performance
* Improve current SEM processes and make all necessary changes to automate said processes and increase output per SEM Analyst
* Implement necessary SEM tools either internally or negotiating with outside vendors that support overall PPC campaigns
* Oversee the creation of multiple adverts and conduct A/B testing, content optimization and bid management