Senior Director, Talent Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 5/4/2017
The Global Senior Director, Talent Management is a strategic role responsible for driving talent management strategies, tools and processes in the disciplines of performance management, succession planning, talent assessment, coaching, and leader & team effectiveness. This position creates a cohesive, long-term strategy for talent management and organizational development efforts across all levels of leaders at Cox Automotive.
* Develop and implement Cox Automotive talent processes to effectively manage strong succession planning and long-term projections of talent gaps and leadership needs.
* Influence leaders across the organization to adopt and promote talent management framework and practices.
* Drive all activities associated with performance management and provide advisory support to leaders and business partners in achieving a high performance culture.
* Define highest priority leadership skills and development efforts that align with deepening the talent bench and delivering the business strategy.
* Develop and oversee assessment strategy and form key partnerships to support consistent global practices.
* Lead the execution of talent management initiatives with global impact and reach.
* Define a framework for organizational development practices across Cox Automotive globally that includes coaching and assessment strategies, team and leader effectiveness approaches.
* Oversee the talent plan framework and ensures that the annual process yields output that drives a talent agenda that is aligned with business plans.
* Leads project teams across geographical boundaries to develop criteria, processes, and training to support strong talent practices for leaders and scalability of OD programs across HRBP teams.
* Leads vendor selection and management to establish strong global partnerships.
* Establishes multi-year plans for the future progression and deployment of global talent frameworks.
* Ensures an ongoing process exists which continuously enhances the knowledge and capability of key talent in order to enable these managers to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
* Oversee the continued roll out of a consistent global Performance Management process that focuses team member s efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth.
* Lead Cox Automotive Organizational Development group that is responsible for Identifying and analyzing organizational development opportunities and recommend initiatives that address global and regional opportunities based on business strategy.
* Evaluate and maintain leadership and technical competency models that facilitate the assessment of employees versus these competencies.
* Partner with HRBPs and Total Rewards in the development and implementation of a global career framework.
* Form collaborative relationships with Human Resources leaders and Business Partners in order to execute talent strategies and efforts to support the growth/strategic objectives of the company.
* Research latest development in management, leadership and organization development areas and keep abreast to serve as a subject matter expert and consult to organization regarding critical people issues.
* 12+ years experience in talent management and organizational development within large global organizations that includes succession planning, performance management, organizational development, program development and change management.
* Experience working in a global context across multiple cultures.
* Deep knowledge of talent management practices required (i.e., assessment design, implementation, and analysis, performance management, succession planning).
* Experience in the full project life cycle, including analysis, design, development, delivery and post-delivery support.
* Integration program/ project management experience in delivering medium to large scale projects including budget management.
* Strong facilitation and presentation skills including an ability to engage with senior leaders with confidence and poise.
* Plans and acts strategically.
Achieves through teams including matrix teams. * Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
* Experience leading, managing and building high caliber teams in a highly matrixed environment.
* Track record of delivering value to the business and achieving results through recommendations with the ability to manage and prioritize heavy work load and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong internal consulting skills and business acumen, with the ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization.
* Strong business acumen with the ability to link HR activities to key business initiatives.
* Demonstrated success as a change agent for organizational transformation efforts.
* Superior analytical and problem solving skills evidencing the ability to think and act strategically.
* Strong organization skills, highly detail orientated, with proven project management capabilities, including the ability to manage multiple key projects simultaneously.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Executive
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 5 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing