Senior Director of Marketing 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Naviga Recruiting passionate and dedicated executives! Growth mind-set with an entrepreneurial "get your hands dirty" culture.
The Senior Director of Marketing is responsible for managing the direction and execution of the company's visual branding/look-and-feel, as well as all digital/print communications strategies and programs including global websites and intranet, SEO/SEM/social/inbound marketing programs, press and analyst relations, trade shows/event planning, advertising, demand generation, and collateral materials.
The Senior Director of Marketing will lead, coach and work hands-on with a team of 18 marketing professionals, as well as consultants, contractors and other vendors.
Overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing initiatives.
Lead team of 18 in-house marketing professionals as well as contractors and vendors
Responsible for all digital marketing strategy and execution
Create consistent mission and purpose through appropriate outlets (i.e., media, conferences, etc.)
Help to form strategic alliances and partnerships within the industry
Provide advice with regard to the development and implication of short and
long term business plans to grow the company
Develop go to market strategies
* 5+ years' experience leading marketing professionals in a professional services industry, including demand generation, customer retention/renewal/upsell, and product marketing
10 + years overall marketing generalist experience
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to establish the qualitative and quantitative measures of success to drive continuous improvement across all marketing activities
* Proven leader, results-oriented driver, relationship builder and collaborator with a solid track record of accomplishments
* Hands-on experience with customer outreach and PR initiatives essential
* Expert knowledge in CRM systems, business practices and processes; Salesforce.com experience a plus
* Experience in website visibility strategy essential
* Experience in quantifying objectives and success rate and communicating those metrics to the organization
* Expertise in growing a corporate brand essential
* Vision, drive, passion, polish, high energy
* Experience marketing solutions to life sciences, food/beverage, chemicals, academic and publishing verticals is a huge plus.
VP of Strategic Initiatives
Flexible Spending Account
Short & Long Term Disability
Annual Performance ReviewS