Senior Director of Patient Access ( Epic Patient Access )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Client of Roljobs Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe(Our Client) are one of the biggest NON-PROFIT HOSPITAL & HEALTHCARE industry who are located in central ohio. We are recognized as FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to work for.
We are currently seeking a SENIOR DIRECTOR OF PATIENT ACCESS who leads and provides management, oversight and direction for all Central Ohio Patient Access Services.
JOB ROLE : Senior Director of Patient Access
JOB TYPE : Full time - Permanent
JOB LOCATION : Dublin,OH
COMPENSATION : $130K - $150K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Relocation
WORK AUTHORIZATION : US Citizen/ GC Only
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ON-BOARD IF YOU FELL UNDER THESE CATEGORIES :
* Epic Patient Access
* Strategic Leader with ability to operate in a heavily matrixed environment
* Bachelor's DegreeRequired
* Minimum 7years of Hospital Billing Experience (EMR/EHR)
* Experience leading a large team (Greater than 100)
AS A DIRECTOR OF PATIENT ACCESS, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO :
* Lead and provide management, oversight and direction for all Central Ohio Patient Access Services.
* Develop policy and procedure for patient access processes.
* Coordinate and facilitate standardization of access process across the Central Ohio region including all Ambulatory site processes.
* Ensure data gathered in all areas related to PAS is accurate, meets needs of the organization.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.