Senior Director of Product Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlere eScreen, located in Overland Park, KS, was designed to be the ultimate management solution for nationwide employee screening programs. We provide automated hiring program solutions for some of the nations largest employment programs. Today with more than 4,000 occupational health providers and as the only truly integrated, electronic drug testing solution in the industry, the capabilities are virtually limitless in our ability to simplify local and nationwide testing.
At Alere eScreen we are driven by the vision, passion and dedication of our employees. We are committed to developing and delivering innovative products and services which automate and streamline the employee screening process by combining cutting-edge technology with superior customer service. We are looking for qualified professionals who are interested in joining an innovative team. We look for individuals with the expertise, passion, and drive to contribute to a team that is committed to providing superior customer service.
Alere eScreen offers a wide range of employment opportunities. We offer great benefits and a variety of employee programs. We promote a fun, open and engaging work environment and we encourage our employees to grow and develop for future internal opportunities.
If you are seeking a fun and innovative place to work, we invite you to apply at Alere eScreen!
ESCREEN IS SEEKING AN ENERGETIC, MOTIVATED, AND STRATEGICALLY ORIENTED SENIOR DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT. THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL IDENTIFY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND COLLABORATE WITH THE GM AND EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM TO CLEARLY DEFINE PRODUCT VISION AND STRATEGY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - (KEY ACTIVITIES)
* Build a high performing team by hiring, developing, and retaining top talent.
* Manage market analysis efforts to understand competitive landscape, key trends, opportunities, and threats.
* Leverage analytical data and market feedback to develop a well-articulated product roadmap.
* Demonstrate discipline, accountability, and management aptitude in delivering new products on time and within budget.
* Manage the product launch process, both internally and externally, supporting effective implementation, promotion, and service.
* Develop a complete set of sales tools for new and existing products, and ensure the product portfolio is clearly articulated.
* Partner with Marketing to define go-to market strategy and develop supporting marketing content.
* Partner with Finance to continuously monitor and maximize margin, and support effective pricing strategy.
* Work in tandem with Sales organization to support complex sales processes/implementations.
Alere eScreen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alere eScreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors degree required.
* Minimum of 10 years product management / commercial experience.
* Background in toxicology or SaaS industries preferred.
* Exceptional leadership skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Ability to effectively communicate, influence, and build cohesive team dynamics.