Senior Director of Sales 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Our client is a national provider of IT services and solutions to the healthcare industry. They accelerate and optimize the implementation, integration and adoption of a wide range of healthcare enabling technologies. They service customers across the US and Canada; clients include large hospitals, healthcare IT software manufacturers as well as national and regional healthcare payers.
Their offering ranges from clinical and revenue cycle optimizations, to systems implementation and integration, Business Office and Core IT technologies (Infrastructure/Networking/Data Warehousing) through staff augmentation. They are focused on providing a consultative approach to discovering the entire enterprise technical challenges that an organization faces and solving them with people.
They pride themselves on having a young, fun culture with an entrepreneurial mindset.
* Demonstrated track record of growth selling professional services
* Demonstrated track record of day to day management of a sales team (ideally at least 5 sales people)
* Skilled at planning (strategic sales plan) and managing company's revenue forecasts
* Negotiate and win large-scale (over $1M) services engagements
* Demonstrated success creating, enhancing, and implementing sales operations and processes to grow / scale a business. (Grow revenue from $20M to $50M).
* Manage and grow a team starting at 8 sales reps
* Tracking/managing daily/weekly/monthly metrics and KPIs (# outbound calls/phone time, base of buyer growth, active pipeline, statements of work, deals closed, etc.)
* Achieve group revenue and margin goals by developing and executing on a strategic business development plan for key accounts and new client acquisition
* Manage forecast and backlog
* Visiting customers and attending conferences to help drive new business
* Driving positive and fun company culture and values based on trust, communication and respect
Commensurate with skills and experience. Base pay in the high $100K range with opportunity for significant commission / bonus.