Senior Director of Training 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Our Company
Triple Canopy provides mission support, security and training services to government agencies and multinational corporations worldwide. Triple Canopy values diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, Triple Canopy / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of Triple Canopy / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company s business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates.
Senior Director of Training
Moyock, NC US (Primary)
High School or Equivalent
How much Travel*
* Supervises Directors of Training assigned across multiple contracts
* Plans, organizes, and supervises the implementation of the Contractor s overall training program, CONUS and OCONUS
in accordance with the requirements established in this contract and the task order * Evaluates the performance of Contractor instructor performance and compliance with training objectives, procedures, and technical requirements
* Develops and submits reports to the PM on the status of the training program
* Maintains student and instructor training and qualification records.
* US citizen
* Valid US issued passport and current driver s license
* Obtain and maintain required security clearance for duration of this contract
* Must possess a minimum of five (5) years experience managing security-related training programs similar to those outlined
* Must possess a minimum of five (5) years experience in protective security assignments
* A minimum of three (3) years of this experience must have been in a supervisory capacity
* Experience may be gained in the employ of any federal, state, local, provincial, or commercial entities providing armed high
threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the PSS or guard training course as outlined.
Triple Canopy is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.