Senior Dot Net Services Developer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for SENIOR DOT NET SERVICES DEVELOPER for our client in DALLAS, TX
JOB TITLE: SENIOR DOT NET SERVICES DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
LOOKING FOR MAXIMUM 5-6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE OF CANDIDATES
The Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) Team has an immediate opening for a senior .NET Developer. This position will be part of a large, distributed and tightly-knit team dedicated to implementing, enhancing and supporting the core services for the client.
Responsibilities will range from implementing/enhancing services to troubleshooting critical production issues and identifying/remediating poor performing code. Communication skills and collaborative development and problem solving will be critical to success in this position. A demonstrated thirst/inclination/passion for technology is highly valued.
* Extensive C# and WCF
* Experience in developing Service Oriented Applications.
* Experience implementing WCF services (REST and SOAP)
* OO design principals & patterns
* Familiarity with distributed architectures & messaging systems (WCF, MSMQ and PubSub)
* Basic windows server administration, especially IIS
* Comfort working with remote teams
* Comfort working independently
* Oracle database experience
* ORM technologies, preferably NHibernate
* Dot net performance monitoring & tuning
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.