This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
PACE COMMUNICATIONS INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPace is North America's leading independent content agency, specializing in multichannel branded content solutions that fuel loyalty, CRM, marketing, digital and social programs for many of the world's largest brands. We have a staff of more than 330 professionals located in five offices across the U.S. - Greensboro, North Carolina; New York; Dallas; San Antonio; and Rogers, Arkansas. We help our clients navigate through the complex marketing landscape to develop programs that deliver targeted outcomes.
Dive into the world of luxury travel content marketing. We re looking for someone with strong editing and digital experience to lead one of our talented creative teams. This specific team manages consumer-facing (and some B2B) content on our client s luxury hotel and resort websites with the goal of ultimately driving bookings. Your outgoing personality, responsiveness, attention to detail and strategic-thinking mind should attract our clients and foster trust as a content partner. This editor position will be responsible for managing a team of digital editors and striving to exceed client expectations. In addition to high-level responsibilities, your day-to-day duties will also involve updating various hotel and resort websites for our luxury travel client. This includes everything from updating timely content, to providing your recommendations on new content placement, to writing an engaging article that leads to bookings. You ll work closely with various clients via a ticket management system as well as corporate-level clients via email and phone calls, and you will be a collaborating member of a broader web team (some of who work remotely).
Education: Bachelor s Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or Communications
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in the writing and editing industry or in the content marketing industry, with client-facing experience and a background in managing others. Travel writing experience is a plus.
* Detail-oriented: Must be extremely organized and attentive to detail. Should be able to follow a consistent writing style and abide by brand guidelines.
* Leadership: Must be able to manage a team of editors and freelancers, serving as a main point of contact for both the broader Pace team and for our clients.
* Communication and Client-Facing Skills: Must be a clear communicator with a friendly personality and excellent client-service skills. Must be able to communicate with clients directly.
* Multi-tasking Abilities: Must be able to juggle multiple, overlapping projects and shift priorities under deadlines.
* Strategic Thinking: Must have the ability to think about digital content opportunities holistically across an expansive content ecosystem.
* Creativity: Must be a strong editor, writer and web researcher. In addition, should be able to think about innovative content opportunities and digital approaches while keeping the client s e-commerce goals in mind.
* Digital Publishing: Must have experience publishing content via a Content Management System (preferably CQ5).
* Communicate directly with clients on a daily basis in order to answer questions, obtain information or provide strategic recommendations. A friendly personality and client service skills are necessary.
* Serve as the team lead and provide guidance for a team of editors when questions, issues, concerns, learning opportunities and new initiatives arise.