Senior Electrical Controls Engineer 8/12/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EXPERIS is looking to hire a SENIOR ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER in Grand Rapids, MI for a brand new DIRECT HIRE position.
Your skills are needed just about anywhere. But is it where you want to go Imagine working for one of the nation's most respected companies. Making a strategic contribution. Receiving the rewards and recognition you deserve. Whether you are pursuing a contract or permanent placement, EXPERIS knows how and where to get you where you want to go.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for controls design of custom test equipment, including high and low voltage control panel design and layout, analog and digital circuit design, and communications
The ideal _SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER _candidate will have experience performing the following duties:
* Responsible for controls design of custom test equipment, including high and low voltage control panel design and layout, analog and digital circuit design, and communications
* Provide technical support for manufacturing, in-house build and field support of installed automotive test systems, as needed. Additional responsibilities include PLC programming, HMI programming as well as field support and troubleshooting both on-site and remotely
* Create system design in AutoCAD (ePlan experience a plus)
* Program and troubleshoot control systems by close interaction with assembly and engineering team
* Ensure effective communication with customers, product and project managers, and team members in defining systemrequirements, system operation, and schedule planning
* Provide support of new and existing equipment by providing on-site or phone support by use of analog and digital circuit as well as computer hardware knowledge and troubleshooting skill
* BSEE with emphasis on controls or systems design as well as three or more (3+) years relevant work experience
* Position requires significant experience with AutoCAD, machine control design, troubleshooting, implementation utilizing 480VAC and 24VDC control panel design, variable frequency drive experience
* AB, Siemens PLC systems (Mitsubishi and GE a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to EXPERIS.
Through our reach and resources, EXPERIS brings you career options you couldn't find on your own. We're experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her "dream job" - one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle. Click about EXPERIS ENGINEERING.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!