Senior Electrical Engineer (Embedded Control) 9/1/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
This Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the embedded system control related works on the development of precision motion control sub-system and other embedded control sub-systems for Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) system. This job demands a close work together with otherengineering teams to conduct a seamless integration of some control sub-systems and the entire SEM mechanical system with all the related firmware implementation, and development of control algorithms based on our system requirements, such as advanced motion controls, vibration isolation, servo and stepper motor controls, nonlinear compensation, auto focus, etc.
- BS/MS/PhD in EE or equivalent, with experience on embedded system development;
- Solid skills on system control firmware development for industrial control sub-systems;
- Independent working ability; strong initiative, self-motivation and team-working attitude;
- Solid skills on motion/motor control system development based on embedded bare-metal/RTOS;
- Experience on communication development of Ethernet/UART/SPI/ USB/CAN/EtherCAT;
- Experience on embedded system development on ARM or SoC with c/c++ programming;
- Familiar with VHDL/Verilog on FPGA, and knowledge of board level circuits design and debug;
- Familiar with application& driver development on Linux and GUI development with c# is a plus.