Senior Enablement Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4976 Senior Enablement Consultant (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Enablement Consultant
The Senior Enablement Consultant supports the New Hire Training (NHT) program and all associated enablement programs for the Citrix Americas Sales and Services organization. The NHT program is a subset of the Leadership Development Program (LDP) which develops college and experienced hire resources to become impactful members of the Consulting and Sales Engineering field teams. The Senior Enablement Consultant ensures all activities and deliverables are completed with quality and on time. This person is responsible for working with the NHT Program Manager as well as the Consulting and Sales Engineering in the delivery of enablement coordination and content delivery. Key responsibilities include preparing, reviewing, and validating materials for internal enablement projects. In addition to enablement responsibilities, this person will provide support to other Readiness initiatives and activities (i.e. Sales Support, Communications, and Sales Strategy). This position will require strong communication, organizational, planning, project management, and problem solving skills.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
The following represent the responsibilities associated with the Senior Readiness Consultant, Enablement role, in addition to the approximate amount of time that should be allocated to each responsibility or activity:
- New Hire Training (NHT) Program Coordination (40%). The Sr. Readiness Consultant is responsible for coordinating NHT program components, including:
- Checkpoint Facilitation. The Senior Readiness Consultant is responsible for preparing and delivering the requirements for the mid and final checkpoints, ensuring lab resource availability, facilitating the checkpoint process, and communicating valuable feedback to the new hires.
- Exam Tracking. The Senior Readiness Consultant is responsible for ensuring that the new hires have the tools necessary to complete appropriate Microsoft and Citrix certifications. He or she is also responsible for tracking against standard exam schedules for college hires and customized exam schedules for experienced hires and escalating any issues to Managers and Mentors as appropriate.
- Coaching and Mentoring. The Senior Readiness Consultant should be available to provide technical and professional guidance for new hires and for experienced hires.
- Instructor Led Training Facilitation (20%). The Senior Readiness Consultant is responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of relevant technical and business -related instructor led training classes for both the new hires and field consultants. This includes identifying training gaps, assigning owners and tracking progress towards content development completion, regional delivery, and wrap-up. Dharma Lab Management falls within this purview.
- Onboarding (10%). The Senior Readiness Consultant should use past experience and lessons learned to develop guidelines for onboarding practices. This includes corporate housing and rental car management as well as ensuring all new hires have the tools needed to complete their responsibilities (i.e. account access).
- Communication with Management and Other Teams (10%). The Senior Readiness Consultant is responsible for communicating with the management team along with other teams within Citrix to ensure that the Training programs align with organizational goals, technology releases, and other programs such as Plug-and-Play, NEO, and NET. The Senior Readiness Consultant should also ensure that training schedules are communicated appropriately to upper management, management, mentors/buddies when applicable, and ultimately the participants involved.
- Strategic Staffing (20%). The Senior Readiness Consultant works with Service Delivery Managers and field resources to strategically assign shadow resources to projects, within budgeted parameters.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Strong business strategy consulting skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage small to medium sized projects. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to complete assignments given aggressive time constraints with high quality level
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills
- Have or develop a deep understanding of Citrix’s strategies, overall objectives, and the Americas business and direction
- Strong relationship-building and change management skills to interact with and influence cross-functional teams within Americas Sales and other business units throughout Citrix
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence resources at various levels of the company and in all areas of the organization. Can independently communicate and present solutions at a C-Level.
- Ability to act as resource on sales methodology and best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Solid understanding of Citrix product messaging, positioning and competition
- Understanding of a multi-channel sales environment preferred
- Established relationships with America’s executives and field resources as well as executives in other areas of the Sales and Services organization.
- Ability to build and demonstrate complex, multi-product POC environments.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and be a team player. Thinks and acts in terms of “We,” rather than “Us vs. Them”.
- Possesses professional maturity and presence. Possesses positive customer service attitude.
- Deep technical understanding of all Citrix core products and complementary technologies.
- Consistently provides contribution to Readiness Team’s knowledge mind-share.
- Can independently provide regional enablement/influence to extended team (i.e. channels, partners, new hires).
- Owns initiatives that have Sales impact across the Americas’ (external face content creation).
- Demonstrated ability to provide balanced feedback. Learning to manage junior staff members.
- Comprehends, responds and incorporates iterative daily/weekly feedback from managers, peers and mentors.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
*LI-PJ1, Ft. Lauderdale
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.