Senior Endpoint Service Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you an experienced IT Professional looking for a new career in an environment where you can add value and be valued? Do you have experience providing support, design and development for LANDesk software releases and enhancements? If so, the SENIOR ENDPOINT SERVICE ENGINEER at Bright Horizons could be the position for you!
As the SENIOR ENDPOINT SERVICE ENGINEER you will be responsible for overall management of Bright Horizons Endpoint Management tools and environment and provide day to day LANDesk administration and support.What you will be doing:
* Provide engineering design and development for new releases and enhancements in LANDesk or similar tools.
* Maintain Patch Management for security purposes following procedures as it relates to Change Management.
* Work directly with IT Management to align the usage of desktop and mobile device management systems with IT strategy.
* Develop and maintain requirements and effectively identify and communicate risks.
* Package Apps as required following specific, outlined procedures following all Change Management procedures.
* Drive innovation to improve system effectiveness, automate and delegate routine activities.
* Create and maintain Bright Horizons computer images.
* Create and maintain documentation and reporting of computing platforms and LANDesk technologies.
* Serve as escalation point for Team and Service Desk on problems/incidents, regarding LANDesk.What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Minimum of 10 years experience working with computer systems and support.
* At least 3 years of systems management experience using LANDesk Endpoint Management tools.
* Experience updating and creating IT documentation / knowledgebase.
* Demonstrated knowledge of applicable systems and applications.
* Experience with application packaging, creating custom packages and deployments in Windows.
* Experience with following applications a plus. Kaspersky, Checkpoint, MozyPro, AirWatch, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Management, MS Office, Windows 7/8, MS Exchange.
* Possess necessary customer service and interpersonal skills to support customer base on a daily basis.
* The ability to resolve problems over the phone, and the ability to assess the severity of the problem and use direction in obtaining services as needed.