Senior Engagement Set-up Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Project Set-up Administrator, to join our team in our New York City office.
- The Project Setup Administrator Team goal is to relieve the administrative burden of the Risk Management (RM) process. Through communication, research and knowledge sharing, we strive to be the key resource for client and engagement set-up
- Provide support to partners and managers in areas of client and engagement acceptance and client re-evaluations, often utilizing KPMG systems for independence reviews and background checks
- Review and edit engagement letters to comply with Risk Management's model letters as needed prior to submission into risk systems
- Utilize the firms' various research tools to obtain industry/financial data on new clients and engagements and verify data provided by engagement teams. Obtain background checks, financial business reports and other relevant data as needed for client acceptance
- Provide guidance to engagement teams with general knowledge of KPMG's risk procedures and direct teams toward the appropriate risk personnel in each situation including OGC, Independence, Risk Management Partners, Contract Review partners etc.
- Monitor and report status to engagement teams and assist with new client evaluations by requesting and obtaining background checks and Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) reports as needed
- Minimum of three years of strong administrative and data management experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Strong internet research skills and experience with data entry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .