This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 5/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number: 16-0233
Employee will act as a Sr. Engineer performing advanced troubleshooting and installation work on various computer and networking hardware and software.
* Advanced hardware configuration of servers, SANS, routers and switches and Operating Systems.
* Support and implementation of NetApp solutions (preferably NCE).
* Be an escalation point for Engineers and Technologies.
* Have advanced troubleshooting skills, ability to perform remediation repairs and direct activities of engineers and technician on a project.
* Escalate to issues to other team members as needed.
* Serve the Customer to ePlus' standards
* Provide deployment and implementation services of mult-vendor solutions in a Data Center environment.
* Be available to meet the customers IT needs.
* Working towards achieving multiple manufacturer specific advanced certifications. ie.. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCDP
* Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person
* Professional demanor
* Ability to think and come up with solutions quickly.
* Must be fully knowledgeable and able to diagnose, install and repair two or more of the following technologies: Virtualization, Storage Area Networks (SAN), Networking, Collaboration, Blade Server Technology, Security.
ePlus is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.