This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
WEC Energy Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Peoples Gas is seeking a Senior Engineer. As a lead Engineer, work independently with minimal direction or support. Apply leadership skills in day-to-day and long term activities and projects. Provide subject matter expertise to field and staff personnel on a variety of projects and assignments. Evaluate system performance through modeling, develop system designs, oversee construction, maintenance, and operations activities, investigate incidents, trouble shoot systems and equipment, test materials, and perform various other assignments.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years - Working with and understanding related codes (Title 49 CFR 192, PSC 135, API, ASTM, MSS, etc.)
- 3+ years - Standard computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 5+ years - Specialty computer applications, applications such as GIS, SynerGee Gas preferred.
- 5+ years - Technical gas operations. Experience in transmission line construction processes (welding, tapping, hydro test, purging, tie-ins, etc.) and/or distribution system processes.
- 5+ years - Gas distribution and/or transmission system design, planning, and cost estimating.
- 3+ years - Experience being responsible for the completion or management of tasks as a part of a project.
- Must possess and maintain valid drivers license.
Employee Value Proposition
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages. Interested candidates must apply online no later than the Removal Date indicated below. We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Peoples Gas, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is a regulated natural gas delivery company that serves 819,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in the city of Chicago. A career with Peoples Gas is worth the energy! Learn more at Careers Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EEO is The Law - Notice EEO is The Law - Audio Pay Transparency Policy Statement