Senior Enterprise Software Sales Executive
Our Client is growing quickly and looking for expertise from people as passionate about improving the world through great software as we are. WE\'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS TO ENTERPRISE CLIENTS WITH A MINIMUM OF 5YEARS EXPERIENCE.
Consistently recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Gartner's Magic Quadrent.
The person will:
* Work as Sr.Individual Contributor and will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing strategic opportunities around their territory.
* Have extensive experience Selling to Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Financial Services, Healthcare, Federal and know the market.
* Have experience selling to "Enterprise" Customers: For our purposes in recruiting, "enterprise" is defined as a company with over 5,000 people and $5B in annual revenue.
* Have to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets within the assigned territory through direct sales.
* Already know how to effectively manage a medium/long sales cycle to a successful close.
* 3 week training period will be given, thereafter work is from a Remote Location.
COMPANY FINANCIALS: 2015 total software license revenue grew 53% over the previous year. Subscription software license revenue grew 72% over the same period. _We do not disclose our revenue as a private company._
COMPANY VALUATION ACCORDING TO WSJ ARTICLE: $1B
IPO STATUS: They are in a pre IPO stage.
CUSTOMERS: More than 3.5 Million end users.