Senior Escrow Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Title s Mortgage Solutions division is a member of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American traces its history to 1889 and was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. The Mortgage Solutions division provides title insurance settlement services, signing services, portfolio analytics, retention and acquisition services; property valuations; and default solutions for the mortgage banking industry. In fact, Mortgage Solutions works with a multitude of people across the entire origination, servicing and default continuum, and has helped close millions of real estate transactions nationwide. For more information, visit www.firstam.com/mortgagesolutions/
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
* Assists in clearing title and prepares residential escrow files for closing.
* Assists Escrow Offices with business development and customer service.
* Prepares documents of all types of residential transactions, such as wraps, assignments, mobile homes, and works up simple closing statements.
* May provide work direction to other escrow support staff
* Strong customer service orientation
* Detail orientation
* Excellent verbal communication
* Problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2-3 years experience as an Escrow Asst. Needs proficiency in more complicated residential transactions.