Senior Executive Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Senior Executive Assistant
Auto Req ID
JLL is currently seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to join our Corporate Solutions team in NYC. This position will perform administrative duties for several executives, enhancing their effectiveness and represents the executive to others. Responsibilities may include managing access to and screening calls; managing executive calendars; optimizing complex travel requirements, meeting and event management; customer relations, design and preparation of reports and financial data.
This position requires excellent computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, superior interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required and this individual has an obligation to ensure administrative tasks are performed consistent with JLL s Code of Business Ethics.
CALENDAR AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
* For multiple executive level employees: Identify and resolve calendar conflicts, coordinate with other Executive Assistants to optimize complex scheduling and travel.
TYPING | FILING | INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
* Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems; sort and file correspondence and records.
* Type and design general correspondence and memos.
* Proof read for accuracy and format.
* Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final product (spelling, grammar and punctuation).
* Anticipate meeting needs consistent with Executive's calendar.
* Finalize arrangements for space, food, and other accommodations.
* Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
* Review and evaluate submitted expenses to determine appropriate cost centers.
* Process expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with firm policy.
* Escalate issues, track status, and reconcile statements.
* Research and resolve complex expense issues.
* Organize incoming communications and redirect consistent with Executive regular practice.
* Escalate incoming communications that require more immediate attention.
* Sort and distribute mail and draft written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
* Respond to regularly occurring requests for information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
* Background should include heavy calendar management, travel arrangements, report and presentation development, expense management, typing, filing, maintaining databases, data entry, answering phones, processing mail, scheduling meetings, etc.
* 7+ years of administrative experience supporting executive level roles.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Proven experience proactively anticipating upcoming projects and needs of executives, prioritizes, communicates and balances workflow.
* Shows initiative and takes ownership of projects through completion.
* Professional demeanor, superior communications and interpersonal skills.
* Exercises discretion and judgement.
* Treats confidential information appropriately.
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe).
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43958BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.