Senior Compensation Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 3/10/2017
Trimble Navigation Limited
Trimble is recruiting for a Senior Compensation Analyst to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO.
The Senior Compensation Analyst s focus will be two-fold: to provide support in the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs (including executive compensation plans) and to play a key role in providing compensation support to Trimble s numerous and varied business areas through client interface as well as program development/analysis. The successful candidate will be one who has a broad understanding of executive compensation, is open to the iterative approach to creating and communicating compensation programs, and can achieve results under tight timelines. This position reports will report to the Director of Global Rewards and HR Technology.
Measures of Success:
* Review and analyze compensation programs with an eye to current trends to ensure programs are competitive and appropriate to Trimble's market and that they achieve desired behaviors such as performance levels and the ability to attract and retain top talent .
* Working with the Director of Global Rewards, Compensation Manager, and CHRO, prepare analyses and presentations for Compensation Committee meetings and respond to ad-hoc requests from Senior Management under tight time frames.
* Provide effective and timely consultancy services to the business HR partners on compensation issues within Trimble divisions.
* As key player on compensation team, work with team to ensure timely introduction of global rewards programs.
* Stay current on industry trends, best practices, compliance issues, etc. that can enable Trimble to attract and retain the best talent possible.
* Assure compliance with federal and state labor laws are met throughout the company by leading period audits.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Strong knowledge of compensation and rewards programs
* Executive compensation exposure preferred, but not required
* Possess high level of integrity; have the ability to establish credibility and to foster and maintain effective relationships at all levels
* A self-motivator with superior attention to detail
* Ability to successfully manage competing priorities
* Must be system savvy and have excellent excel skills and capable of manipulating large data sets
* Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
* Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
* Must be flexible in an increasingly changing work environment
* Excellent organizational skills
* Bachelor s degree required or equivalent work experience finance, economics, or other quantitative focus preferred
* CCP certification preferred
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise life cycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D