Senior Facilities Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Senior Facilities Manager
Auto Req ID
The Senior Facilities Manager (SFM) functions as the professional-in-charge of the asset under management and is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction. Of specific importance is achieving stated financial results and operating objectives (capital improvements, system enhancements, tenant satisfaction, etc.).
The SFM is responsible for working directly with the team / client to ensure a thorough understanding of its investment objectives and the development of acceptable property-specific strategic and operating capital plans. Once developed and approved, the SFM must oversee the implementation of approved initiatives and programs by managing and coordinating the efforts of the senior facility managers and property team (i.e., day-today operations, vendors, contractors and Jones Lang LaSalle employees).
In addition the SFM will be responsible for the management, supervision and professional development of all building personnel (i.e., Facility Managers, Coordinator, Chief Engineer and staff). Additionally, the SFM is responsible for representing Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL) in the local and regional business and real estate community in order to promote JLL s reputation and capabilities to prospective tenants and client.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Manages day-to-day operations per the JLL MSA related to Client interactions with; local JLL support team, construction / maintenance planning and reporting activities, Client s technical service manager (TSM), project manager, third party support under JLL management, contractors / vendors performing work in a critical space, and third party landlord as applicable.
* Manages contracts for services of snow removal, janitorial maintenance, landscaping, parking lot maintenance, exterior lamping or other interior/exterior services as applicable to Client / JLL service agreement.
* Assures compliance with JLL Management audit programs; IRGA, EOPM, ESCP, etc., site policies, procedures and standard practices. Works with the FM / team on alignment and delivery.
* Manages staff reporting directly to SFM, e.g. Facilities Managers, Coordinators, Engineers, 3rd party contractors / vendors, and/or temporary services. Provide on-site support as required to support and manage work efforts. Work with DOE Director of Engineering to prioritize and assign duties that align with client/JLL goals and objectives (i.e. repairs and maintenance, project planning and implementation, renovation efforts, energy conservation, safety goals, etc.).
* Establishes written Individual Performance Measurement Plan s (IPMP s) for employees reporting directly to SFM. Develops training programs and career path for Jones Lang LaSalle employees and assures succession planning.
* Makes periodic tours of the interior / exterior of the site to document findings on a building inspection form, as applicable. Inspects facilities and equipment to ensure standards are being maintained as per client agreement.
* Assure that all building inspections are completed on time, and that scheduled PPMs and Reactive Work Orders are completed as per the MSA / SLA for specific tasks and that the NTEs are edited as necessary to reflect estimated cost as applicable.
* Coordinates responses to tenant service request to ensure prompt follow-up on day-to-day operations
* Manages local client control policies and procedures, change control process ITSM, MOP Process / authorization, REPAC, Incident management, problem management, compliance with core Data Center and/or assigned critical environments.
* Manages, coordinates and exercise functional responsibility approving and process site billing / invoices, purchases of supplies / equipment for use at a site level, maintains budget / cost save tracker.
* Manages 360 Facility reactive work orders / facility service requests (FSR) at the site level. Actively participates in implementation of 360 Facility tenant work order system. Proactively meets with tenant representatives on a scheduled basis. Monitors effectiveness of 360 Facility operation to ensure all client needs are being met.
* Manages goals and objectives that align with accounts KPI glide path at the site level. Works with team on alignment and delivery. Is proficient in understanding the annual client Key Performance Indicator s (KPI s) and ensures continual compliance to meet or exceed these goals.
* Manage customer satisfaction, discuss any recommended changes to the overall program and the financial impact they may have on facilities operations. Work with SFM / FM team on results / expectations.
* Manages the site operating budget (OPEX and CAPEX) documentation and works with SFM on submitting the final budget plan.
* Reviews and updates financial reports, with assistance from the Financial Manager, to incorporate into monthly, quarterly and annual financial tracking process.
* Develop and Implement Saving Strategies as per the communicated requirements by Account Manager.
* Manages, prepares and submit for bidding all vendor agreements as applicable and in compliance with Client/JLL requirements. Works with Sourcing Manager, regarding contract scope reductions / changes as applicable and in compliance with Client / JLL requirements.
* Assure that No Work is performed with Purchase Orders and or authorization to proceed in an emergency.
* Oversees periodic inventory of critical parts supplies, building supplies and other site property as applicable.
* Manage compliance of required local, state and federal laws and regulations
* Respond to emergency calls, snow events outside normal working hours site level.
* Manages subcontractor Access Control, security, etc.
* Ten or more years of property management and operations. Experience in critical site operations is a major plus.
* Demonstrated leadership skills in managing people and customers. Strong oral and written communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
* Strong strategic thinker and planner. Ability to apply these skills to attain short, medium and long term objectives.
* Solid organizational skills to manage complex operations effectively.
* Strong judgement, problem solving and crises management skills.
* Fundamental skills and understanding of critical systems needed to support Data Center and other critical facility operations (i.e. emergency generators, UPS, power distribution systems, HVAC, Life Safety systems, etc.).
* Technically proficient in operations of Building Management Systems, Life Safety Systems, CMMS, Visio and Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
* Extensive electrical, mechanical and plumbing knowledge of commercial facilities with a very strong background in critical data center operations.
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42590BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion